Thursday, June 7, 2012

Its 3pm nap time. And its so hot, that this at home 'luxury' is a must.
and whilst I don't feel like writing. I know things things tend to spill hence forward as I look back over just these past 4 days.
Four days.
An amazing concoction of sweaty, smelling, serene, sincere and splendid events.

We've worked hard since 6am today, the library is coming together. I may well be the master of blue white wash painting. and the books are forming some kind of order. I will now know what NOT to do next time whence building a library from scratch in a boys home in rural Sri Lanka. Lesson one: Follow ONE system. Ahhh hindsight is a beautiful thing.

And amidst the fun of elephants charging at our jeep, hurtling down the crazy Sri lankan roads at Sunset- wind in face, I smile. Joggers on and this little miss scaled Mt Sigiyria, 45mins, but I could have done it in 30 easy. A rock fortress... stunning views of the entire region. The time and space called for quite contemplation, and swings in tree's.

So many other tales.
and yet for now, I am safe and sound, happy and peaceful. I should get back to cataloging and helping out.
Much love to you all.
Stuti.
BPT

Photos will come when internet speed is faster than the old 'click and make a cup of tea' bandwidth. Still, its the small things. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment