Friday, May 27, 2011

A faggot of sticks and a solitary Pearl.

Good Bye Scott and Jude. So long and thanks for all the cat food.

S'just me and Angus holed up for the winter. 
(He is the one that eats the cat food, promise)

My stick collecting has become an art. 
Faggot Faggot Faggot... Ahh the beauty of a naughty collective noun. 
My little teepee fires are roaring. 
Wood chopping skills are entering refinement mode.
Quickly developing fire bug tendencies. 
Something mesmerising, beautiful, honest and quaint about the fire place.
Making home. Making heart.
I am women. hear me ROAR...
Happy Birthday dear Jude. Enjoy Canada, family, adventures and each other. A well deserved break.
See you in 8 weeks... ill have the tea ready for your return :)


Yule party anyone? Mulled wine and spiced chai... roasted chestnuts, marshmallows and anything else we can put near a flame. All cliches welcome. 
xo the solitary pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment