Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goodbye K.wol. Hello Deniliquin.

With just as much kicking and screaming as it took to convince myself to stick to my internship, it took just as much to drag myself away. 
And not too far have I strayed...


With degree complete. Official Casual teacher. 
A week of real work secured for July. 
Real life, big girl.. go to work, work!! 
And the side note to this is:
(and get paid for it)




In love with Langston Hughes right now:
his simple words speak to me, when I'm finally allowed to take a break and stop thinking.


Hand made stamps. A wintery... sitting by the fire type pass time.
"What happens to a dream deferred? 

Does it dry up 
like a raisin in the sun? 
Or fester like a sore-- 
And then run? 
Does it stink like rotten meat? 
Or crust and sugar over-- 
like a syrupy sweet? 

Maybe it just sags 
like a heavy load. 

Or does it explode?" 


Ahhh dreaming. New dreams.
Lets not let our dreams explode... or stink like rotten meat for that matter!


Many new fun stories to share over tea. 
And yet I am off to Deniliquin... the Ute muster capital of Australia! 
Yeps... going to see what rural education is all about. eh, decided a tea cup's gotta go, where a tea cups gotta go...
...
..
.
Bpt



No comments:

Post a Comment