Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tonight I ponder Love. And Giving. And Compassion



Embarking on my trip tomorrow reveals a space in me. This space could be filled with anxiousness... With baggage weights, flight times and ' have I packed enough crazy tie dyed cotton shirts'.
Or. I can fill this space with love.
For myself and the journeys I will have. The people I will meet.
Its a much easier space to be in. 
And allows me to actually think about where and why I am going.
With my bag packed with art supplies and books;  compassion and giving fill this empty space. 


And brings me to one of my most favorite of men. One of many that speaks to my heart. Centers me to where I am at right now; Out of Cofa, Out of school. Off on tangents and tangles and... 


"Love lit a fire in my chest, and anything
that wasn't love left: Intellectual
subtlety, philosophy
books, school.


All I want now
to do or hear
is poetry." - Rumi.






And so the teacup is off. Launched to exotic islands for the opening of hearts, widening of eyes and the poetry of life. Its all i want to do or hear.
xo Bryanna Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment