Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthdays come but once a year.

"...In order to make his escape, I believe he took advantage of a migration of wild birds"
I woke this morning. Next to my beautiful Best friend... with Kylie Minogue in my head.
'I should be so lucky... lucky, lucky, lucky..."
Of course: This amused her greatly.
A mix of gratitude and pop music... all one needs on a Tuesday morning.


And the reason for me being so lucky.
Is the absolute amazingness bestowed upon me for my birthday.
Gluten free was a little too much to ask for. But this was possibly the most thoughtful beautiful cake! ( and I'm sure the other volunteers enjoyed it being my birthday too)

Oh to the muddy water of Kava. My first ( but not last) kava ceremony.

So whilst my actual birthday was spent supping on fresh Papaya on Rabi- amidst high flood waters and kava bowls...I had beautiful emails and post lining up for me at home.

This is just some tiny inklings of why I am so lucky:

"Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"

Cut in 6.
6 separate post's received.
Maybe
Maybe

This
is
So
So
Special. 


(Thank you mr. G&T)


Beautiful adornments: Inner princess totally satisfied. 
Superb! Fill with water and he  whistles lullabies.
I plan to perfect my bird calls and whisper to them whilst sitting in my peppercorn.
 
Lusty Pasta. mmmm
My biggest old man crush.
If I can't travel right now... At least I can in books, with x monty python crushes. 
Yes! A crocheted cactus.
No explanation needed. Amazing.



Just a bit of gratitude for the beautiful people in my life. Above and beyond beauty
Miss Marlie and Miss Katya John: You are angels.




...But enough about me.
Merry Christmas to you all. Joy and Peace to the world.
Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment