Thursday, December 2, 2010

Suss stain a bill it ee

Funnily enough: this isn't bread.
But weekly collections of the refuse from my life.

 Tear it up into tinsy little pieces.
Soak it for as long as one wishes.
In the name of all things mushy.
Making paper is v fun.


and doubles as using up all your paper... so it doesn't go... wherever the rubbish goes. 
That mysterious out of sight/out of mind place. I assure you...It's probably not a good place.


Don't tell the people you live with that you use the blender for this. and make it alls mush like. 
This current amazement of mushy delightfulness was composed of:
- takings from the sydney transport system. Red Travel passes!
-Envelopes and Junk mail.
-A brilliant brochure called "why Jesus?" complimented with the pamphlets found in a condom packet. I call it mingling.
Oh! and my passport application papers...
All becoming friends in one very useful conglomerate  




Just chilling in the breeze. 
(If anyone actually cares about the actual ins and outs of making handmade paper.. Email me and I can send you a less flowery description)

I actually think I have more paper than a little miss needs.
Pish!
Guess what everyone's getting for christmas!



Good Tidings to thee. Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment