Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Miss: Rotarian Rylarian

A new post has been long in the works. Sometimes life has a way of actually happening... thus the  enjoyment of such life is deemed more important than reporting it.
But since many new adventures are in motion; as is a new post.

This week see's Miss Pearl off to RYLA. (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards). A group 90 were chosen from NSW go and chill for a week in Stanwell park and get inspired for life and love. And then hopefully ( i guess)... Use this to inspire others. (I figure this is what the leadership part is about) Conversly to Rabi escapades... there is no light packing this time! Its massive suitcases and creature comforts for me. This is the princess camp I've decided.
I hope to return with many insights and more fanciful notions of what this life thing is all about... I'll keep you posted :)

So off she sails to another unknown. BUT this time... her trusty steed.
May I introduce my 4 wheels of glory and grace:
Joan Joyce Milay.
she's a ranga coloured 1983 Sigma and we have the same birthday.
(Photos will be up soon... promise!)

Tis just a quick note for 'in the loopage' purposes...
xox B.p

P.s. A quick change of address in early Feb means lots of new stories. Blue Mountains here I come. Sometimes I really do stop to think about the beautiful people in my life, and the places such people lead me... and i just smile. Thankyou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment