Monday, January 24, 2011

"I reckon its now my turn to win some or learn some"

With Jason Mraz swimming in my head, and an urge to hug everyone i see. Miss Pearl hops, skips and jumps back home...
Always Missing all her old friends.
Yet now the new ones now as well!
Proof that maybe a little love was spread through the week. Tiny notes shared, that glimmer of inner worlds shared.


Sometimes I wonder just how I will manage having a job. Too many tea parties to attend. Yet if its one thing that was learnt this past week...
Is balance.
Real balance.
So, no more " I can't handle consumerist tendencies and fast paced living so I'll just run as far from it as I possibly can til I simply watch blue wrens all day"
Yes, the blue wrens are beautiful. But this laze fare lifestyle is escapist and sets me up nil for where I actually want to be.

I also learnt that I can talk about myself. ALOT. and would probably benefit from doing so a little less...

So many inspiring, beautiful, motivated individuals that revealed that we all have a story and we all live through our stories to make our world a little better.
(hopefully)

So, in short... Expectations met. Jumped off some tall stuff, heard a bunch of motivational speakers...Met some life long lovelies and drank my weight in peppermint tea.
Proof that my hand defies the solidarity of wood.
Miss Marlie decided I was at Ninja school.
So many new connections and possibilities in this world...
So many new plans for new adventures...

"Come fly with me, come fly... we'll fly away..."

No comments:

Post a Comment