Wednesday, February 2, 2011

...Ready to hop hop into the real 2011?

Happy Chinese New Year! 
It just happens to be one of my favorite times of year. January for the life of a student is always so so, there is a metaphoric death happening all around. 
And then birth: the Chinese New Year is upon us and we may start our year.
Alas, all the pretty 2011 diaries are all sold out and every year I resort to the discount table. or thoughts and scribbles on the backs of receipts and train tickets.


And I'm v pleased to report... Its the year of the Rabbit. Those born in 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011 are all rabbit folk. 
Yeps. I'm a little rabbit. And forecast is this year will be very rabbit-like... A little more contented and peaceful than ass-whipping metal tiger. 
Thus 2011 is my year. 
A Sagittarius Fire Rabbit. Ready to set the world on fire...Or maybe I'm getting ready to let the world light my fire. Maybe its a reciprocal relationship. Titt-fo-Tatt. 


Superstitious-wise I hear those rabbit folk should wear something red everyday. Hmmm for the sake of new toys... Miss pearl may invest in a crazy little woven string bracelet from some little pokey asian bizarre. 


All the best to you in your 2011 endeavors and adventures. May you have many. And strive for contentment, simplicity and beauty in all you do. 
xoxo Bryanna Pearl









No comments:

Post a Comment