Friday, February 4, 2011

'Tis but the next great adventure

...Sometimes I feel very much like Vasco Pyjama from Leunigs meandering mind.
And once again I am setting sail. Into the sea of life.
Leaving dear Curly flats behind...
For the lower Blue Mountains and all I may find there. Beautiful little quaint Winmalee.

Teaching internship be thy name. A tiny little school called Korrowal stole my heart. 
So 14 weeks of Monday to Friday work is for me. 
A massive change from meandering abouts... filling teacups with plants... or tea.

I would love visits in the mountains... Food on picnic blankets, cuddles by the fire ( when it gets chilly!)
New address is 33 Ridgeview Close Winmalee 2777. Bring on the post dear lovelies :) A beautiful house with 2 creative and inspiring souls. and a cat! perfect!

Anyways. Just a quick fill in to mull over. A pretty little nothing that makes up a pretty little something.
Right now Frost's  'Road not Taken' rings a zillion bells.

"Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back."


 ...This is kind of how I feel about my temporary mountains move. Who knows what beautiful people, amazing experiences and exciting adventures it may lead me to... Ill keep you posted.

Good Bye Douglas Park, I'll miss your blue wren wake up call. xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment