Friday, February 25, 2011

" I got the whole world... in my hands, I got the whole world in my hands"

I love this story.
and remember it when ever I need to remind myself that the world and how i experience it, is actually inside me.

" The creator gathered all of creation and said " I want to hide something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the realisation that they create their own reality".
The eagle said " Give it me, I will take it to the moon".
The creator said " No, one day they will go there and find it".
The Salmon said " I will hide it in the mountains" "No, they will go there also".
The Buffalo said " I will bury it in the great plains"
The Creator said " They will cut into the skin of the earth and find it.
The Grandmother mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth and lacks eyes except for her spiritual ones, said " Put it inside them".
And the creator said " It is done"
- An ancient Sioux teaching

Just a little reminder.
xo bp

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious wisdom, thank you for sharing it. Your blog is a lovely place to be. I will surely return.

    ReplyDelete