Friday, February 25, 2011

"Give me a home among the Gum trees"

On return from swilling abouts in the muck and wonder that is being human.
I return to my new home in Winmalee.
With such clarity, optimism and whimsy.

Many a plant in tea cup have settled in nicely.
and as i sit in my hammock; over looking the Blue Mountains National Park, I feel a rush of gratitude. To what ever has brought me here and to the people that have inspired me, helped me and brought me to such things.
Thank you.
Thank you.

School starts Monday. Iccccckkk.
Miss Pearl becomes Miss Taylor.
As all notions of herself are set to alter.
Although, I did talk to my teacher and her most pressing issue was for me to have a hat ( which, of course.. I have many) and a cup for tea!!
Maybe.. Just maybe, I'm in the right place??

Many pictures up soon. When I master the art of new m.b.pro.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx many x's

No comments:

Post a Comment