Wednesday, February 2, 2011

" I'm sweet enough, thanks"

A celebration.
1 month of sugar-free-ness.


After years of strange battles with my tummy... distorted body perception, blood tests, alternative medicine, western medicine and just plain dealing with pain on a daily basis, I finally feel some contentment with it all.
It's this 'living with' that has brought me to so so many new beautiful perceptions of the world. And for this I am grateful. Yet lack of energy and fragility make actually 'being' in this world somewhat intangible...


I'd heard so many times that " The best healer is yourself" and " the answers are inside you"... This is all well and good. But when you can't tell what your body is saying... Makes for some confused communication.
New years brought forth many new intuitive conclusions.
Candida.
Ick. I hate even saying the word. 
But it can be life destroying.. and so many people have it!
I'm not here to rant and rave about sugar free diets, or to even talk about health or food. ( Which I can usually talk about for days)
But merely to express...sugar free rules. And I've never felt better. 


Keep an eye out for gluten and sugar free recipes...For when I say sugar, I mean intense sugar free ( Normal sugars, sweeteners, fruit and grains) Thus My cooking has topped itself with strange-ness. 


Here's to strength in an authentic lifestyle. A celebration. x

No comments:

Post a Comment