Sunday, March 13, 2011

Postal boxes and messages of hope.


Tomorrow marks week 3.
Operation High School Teacher.

and after fighting off a stress induced cold.
...Am fighting fit and ready to start a new week.
5 more fun outfits.
5 more pairs of crazy earrings
and 5 more adventures up the mountains.
Until the weekend brings new beauty and respite.

So each day, as Joyce and I tra la la to Big school; no matter how groggy or sooky I am, I drive past this...
...And smile. 

My little yellow ray of postal sunshine.
Keeps the grey mountain gloom away. 
and the "petrol-metre half-full" mentality up.

Now this is me merely showing off: this is my little office space.
Instructions for the first day of school: "Bring a hat and a cup for tea." My kinda school.

The kids eat herbs from the flower beds. On fridays we learn to make mens shirts into all sorts of crazy clothes. I've started my classes with small meditations and yes, the canteen rules. and yes, it uses the spinach from the school garden :)

How's this for a playground = wonderland ... wander land?

Much love to all my beautiful creatures out there.
Thoughts are with my old housemate; recently diagnosed with MS. 
A strong little cookie.
All my love Jamie.
xoxo
"May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near."- An Old Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment