Friday, March 25, 2011

Quirky Containers.

On resisting a darling little antique colander full of succulents today ( hoarding tendencies on off mode)... Decided to honour some of my self-spawned oddities. 
Always reminds me that growth wants to happen!
Yet on the same note... I am a fan of ye old succulent. Need less drainage = Harder to kill = Less heart break. </3

Not even slightly taking ownership of this piece of beauty. Twas a present from a dear friend, whom is off finding various parts of himself around the world. 
An old memory: my Nanny Mac's donkey and cart planter. Marrickville markets found me my own miniature. Just for nostalgia.
Hey herb garden! You are so fine. 
My lust for vintage drawers right now is gaining momentum. Kale for winter is sprouting in a beautiful drawer i found in my daddy's shed. But thoughts spread to a whole chest of drawers... blooming, edible and bountiful.
Thinking of abundance today. The markets provided me with a sense of all the things I didn't need. 
Oh... except a little red bus.

ps. LOVE is for my Miss Marlie. Whom gives amazing house warming niceties in the form of scrabble fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment