Sunday, July 3, 2011





...So anyways, yesterday... whilst dallying in Richmond...( yep, was getting my '52 suburbs' on )...Just reading a little book in the sun... A small boy of all of about 5 screams " MUM!, Who is that?"

And it got me thinking. So many new experiences in the past year...from leadership camps, building a play ground for an indigenous reserve, dusting off historical documents in Rabi,  Driving into the back of a fire truck ( sorry Joyce), 10 days in silence ( where i realised I even think in blog entries now)...to completing my degree... and now bopping about a little gluten free cafe, waiting waiting for the next turn of events...
Its sometimes hard to not live in the past ( "I did this") and at the same time the future ( "i'm doing this")... and have thus spent today deciding what i love... right this second.


Because I can. and its fun. And will continue to play play play, all day day day...
Walls of beauty.

A red ceiling. I love having a red ceiling... because its the next best thing to having a blue door.
And its high, and bright and looks beautiful against the white. 
I love staying up all evening in my own company to make beautiful things. Thanks for the doilies Denniliquin!
I Love 1) Sunshine. 2) Breakfast. 3) Shopping at farmers markets for eggs and fennel. and deciding that its a waste to throw out the fennel tops = Fennel tea)





My newest love. Fingers for days.
Yet made even more brilliant by this :


With such classic hits as : Michael Bolton " Can I touch you...There?", Janet Jackson " you want this" and the classic Bryan Adams " have you ever really loved a woman"...
Yawww'll ready for this??





So there you have it. My present living.. things i love entry. For today.. 

Which happens to be Ria's birthday. Hope you are loving which ever part of the world you are in dear girl <3 
Xo. Bp

No comments:

Post a Comment