Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Woolie Winter Wanderings

Right now i have so many hands in so many baskets. 
that I can't even begin to write. 


So i must get something out here. 
and it comes in the form of a jumper.
Just to get things flowing. 


Op shopping with a new dear friend. How many different ways to spell Kindred? 
( ... and i know a few people that are going to try to answer this... Ge?)
I was being metaphoric! 
And came across this piece of beauty... $12
Leunig asks us to consider that winter can be " a season to cherish the heart"...
This is my heart cherishing. In jumper form.
Ps. photos do this no justice. The thing is in full 3D gardening fun.
A trip to burkenhead point...made me queezy (possibly the late night gins also)... But, this type of 'bargain' is much more my veggie patch.


--------------------------


It rains outside, Wanda jackson hums inside. Pj's at 12:30, thoughts of : hot showers, Wabi Sabi aesthetics, library adventures, a blank canvas and full heart. 
Thanks world. I took a break from you. but im glad to be back. You're pretty good. 
xo Bee Pea Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment