Sunday, November 21, 2010

And in with the older.

And now this tale can fully begin.

As the delights of the city came a little lack lustre.
and homeward bound I found myself.

Fresh eyed. Fancy free.
A launching pad...
For creative delights.
Poetical ramblings.
Bike rides and
cooking up various storms.





                                  The sugar snap peas are all but over.
but the rouge to the tomatoes promises culinary experiments.
I haven't yet tried fried green tomatoes.. this may be my year.

Currently watching radish, beetroot, rocket, zucchini and bok choy enjoy the last of the gentle spring sun. Blueberries burst forth in azul brilliance... A little cage was constructed to protect my bounty.








                                                    The orchard is full of pears, granny smiths and plums.
Such abundance!

Miss Marlie... Pomegranates!!!. You'll be bouncing off the walls when you come to visit. Oh to natural sugars and beautiful girls.













                                                Pond reflections made for pondering?

This is just a snap shot of my world.
Breakfast as usual. ...
and yes the birds sound like a sound track from the secret garden.
Painfully whimsical, But one must love where she finds herself. xo

"I'm happiest when most away
I can hear my soul from its home of clay
On a windy night when the moon is bright
and the eye can wander
through worlds of light.
When i am not and none beside-
Nor earth nor sea nor
cloudless sky-
but only the spirit wandering wide
through infinite immensity"- Emily Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment