Friday, November 12, 2010

Since feeling is first...

... Id like my first post. to be simply a poem.
and I didn't even write it.
But my obsession with E.E. Cummings is getting out of control.
And whilst spring is still springing...
I shall share.

Since feeling is first
who pays attention to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;
wholly to be a fool
while spring is in the world
my blood approves
and kisses are a better fate
than wisdom.
Lady i swear by all flowers. Dont cry
-the best gesture of my brain is less than your eyelids flutter
which says
we are for each other; then
laugh, leaning back in my arms


For life's not a paragraph
and death i think is no parenthesis.


                        -e.e.cummings


This is what 4years of art school did to me!
Appreciation, gratitude and the slowness of observation.
Skip the head; live straight from the heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment