Friday, November 26, 2010

"I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I am"

Today and all days... is about the colour green.
Lately so, since it clashes so nicely against red hair.

A Saturday morning project: pretty little nothings. Button collection was getting out of hand. 

But less narcissistically, since it is the colour of life and growth. And edible goodness.

Bounty. Sugar Snap Peas. 
Sunday finds a meditation on green. All things Verde.
Little Mr. F.Rog: Chilled out all day whilst I watered the lavender. 
Baby grapes. March will see them a delight for the senses...and the jam jars.


Just for good measure. E.E Cumming's can grace us with his words once more:
"I thank God for this most amazing day. For the leaping greenly spirits of trees. And for the blue dream of sky. and for everything which is natural. Which is infinite. Which is Yes." 

Good day to you dear.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment